I am a registered member of the General Counselling Association (Algemene Beroepsvereniging voor Counseling; “ABvC”). The ABvC has a Complaints procedure. I adhere to and respect to this procedure.

If you are dissatisfied, please inform me of this first so that we can discuss this openly. If you are unhappy with the result of this discussion, then you can file a complaint with the ABvC. You can obtain a complaints procedure there and gain assistance of a complaints officer. If this too does not result in a satisfactory solution, it is possible to ask the independent disputes committee of the SCAG to review your complaint. The SCAG will then render a binding decision.