Living your life between two countries and cultures is a very special privilege but not always easy. I can help you to make the most of that unique position and find answers to questions like:
- How can I communicate in the country I currently live in?
- How can I thrive in the country I currently live in?
- Who am I and where do I belong?
- How can I make the most of my two cultures?
Does one of the following situations sound familiar to you?
- Living in transition
You come from another country. You live in Holland and want to grow in your personal life and in your profession. Because of the place where you were born you’re not in a familiar environment. You must cope with a strange environment, speak a language that is not your mother tongue and you are confronted with habits you’re not familiar with. Your family and friends are far away.
Living this way can be both enormously enriching and challenging. You find yourself searching for a new balance. While at the same time you could make use of this special opportunity and time in your life. As a person but certainly also in your profession. The question is: how? Embark on this special journey and discover what could be yours…
During a coaching program you will:
- get insight in cultural differences and communication styles
- become mild and realistic about how living in another country affects you
- get tools on how to find your way and build your life in Holland
- redefine your personal balance
You helped me to find my way in Holland and build up my life here with confidence.
- Living in ‘neither nor’
You have been living in Netherlands for a while. In the huge amount of work activities you notice something within you. Maybe only subconsciously.
You sometimes seem to wonder where you feel at home. To what extent do you still identify yourself with the country you came from? You notice that you’ve changed during your time here. You appreciate the environment and life’s vibration and adopted some habits. But where does that leave you? What is part of you and what isn’t?
A coaching program gives you clarity about:
- Who am I between cultures?
- How do I deal with difficult feelings like never feeling good enough and feeling lonely?
- Where is home and where do I belong?
- What is the next step I want to take?
You helped me to recognize my continuing conflict between cultures. I now can live my life in Holland: here and now, as a whole person.